When it is noodles day at home, my husband takes over the kitchen, he is the master of it! Here is how he makes it.
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium carrot, cut into thin strips
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
3-4 mushrooms, sliced
A bunch of fresh soy beans
1 green onion, cut
400 gr fresh egg noodles
1 tablespoon vegatable oil
For the sauce:
2 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoon mustard oil
3 tablespoon light soy sauce
2 tablespoon stir fry sauce
1 tablespoon hot sauce
1 teaspoon minced chili
- Wash and completely dry all vegetables. When dried, cut them all as explained above.
- Mix all sauces in a small bowl.
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Heat oil in a large wok over medium high heat. Add onion, cook for 1 minute. Add carrots, cook about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger and fry for 30 seconds, stirring continuously.
- Add mushrooms and soy beans, cook another 2 minutes.
- When all vegatebles are cooked, move them to a bowl.
- Add a drop of vegetable oil and toss in noodles.
- Add the sauce mixture and mix well.
- Add vegetables and stir to combine.
- Add green onion and additional soybean for freshness.
- Serve immediately.
Source: Remzi Gokdag