1 teaspoon olive oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 of an 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
14 oz can artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Mozzarella cheese for sprinkling
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, or 175°C.
- In a large skillet- heat olive oil and saute minced garlic for 1 minute. Turn eye down to medium.
- Add spinach to skillet, work around until surface is covered. Spoon in sour cream, continually stirring. Stir in cream cheese.
- Add artichoke hearts, bell pepper & lemon juice- stir with wooden spoon until uniform. Mix in Mozzarella & Parmesan cheeses. Continue cooking & occasionally stirring for 5 minutes. You want to work all the flavors together.
- Place spinach & artichoke mixture into a medium-sized baking dish and sprinkle with Mozzarella. Bake for 30 minutes or until cheeses are melted & bubbly. Serve warm.