Delicious crab recipe for crab lovers like me. If you can find Alaskan king crab, it is even better.
6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 pounds cooked king crab legs, cut into 6-inch pieces
1/4 cup chopped scallions
1 tablespoon chopped parsley leaves
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 1/2 cups white wine
1 lemon, juiced
1 lime, juiced
4 tablespoons butter
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the crab legs and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the scallions, parsley, red pepper flakes, and wine and cook until the wine has reduced by 1/3, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the lemon and lime juices and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in the butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, to thicken the sauce.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Source: Food Network