Being Turkish means, being a good lamb eater. This is the best way to cook the lamb without too much sauce or herbs. You can taste the delicious lamb itself.
1kg boneless lamb
1 table spoon olive oil
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
Salt, black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Mix all the ingredients and rub it on the lamb.
- Place lamb on a roasting tray.
- Roast the lamb uncovered in the oven for about 2 – 2,5 hours.
- Keep it in the oven for additional 30 minutes.
- I served it with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Rice (rice is with spices and nuts, yummyyyy…)
Source: Yelda’s Kitchen