The original recipe is only with blueberry. I used blueberry and raspberry. You can use whichever berry combination you like. I like this recipe because the butter ratio is not as high as some other recipes.
275g (2 ½ cups) flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ tsp ground cinnamon
2 ripe bananas
130g (3/4) cup soft brown sugar
90g (1/3 cup) softened butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup berries
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Sift together flour, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon.
- Cut bananas into chunks, and puree in a blender.
- Add eggs, soft brown sugar, butter and vanilla extract and blend again.
- Pour this mixture into the flour mix, and stir well to combine.
- Gently fold through berries.
- Spoon the mixture into greased muffin tins and bake for 25 minutes until risen and golden brown.
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then put on a wire rack to finish cooling.
Source: Healthy Eating Made Easy