I had eaten this meal in Hawaii. It was prepared in a small bus by the road… Here is my version of it, but it is not as delicious as the one in Hawaii.
20 shrimp (Jumbo sized, peeled, deveined, & tails intact)
2 tablespoons olive oil
8 garlic cloves
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes. When bubbling, add shrimp.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Cook shrimp 3 minutes or until just pink.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and serve with rice.
Source: Cooking – a commonsense guide