1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup of walnut or pistachio or hazelnut
1 pack baking powder
1 pack vanilla
25gr cacao (about 4 tablespoon)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the nuts on a baking sheet and bake for about 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Let cool and then chop coarsely.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and the sugar.
- Add milk, flour, vegetable oil and cacao. Mix well.
- Add the nuts and mix.
- Pour it into a rectangular cooking pan.
Source: Merih Veznedaroğlu