It’s easy to make crepes. Just put everything in the blender except the butter and blend it for about 30 seconds, strain it into a bowl and come back in an hour and we’ll cook the crepes. That’s it…
1 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
1/2 cup milk
3 large eggs
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a blender of food processor blend the flour, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, milk, eggs, butter and salt for 5 seconds. Turn off motor, with a rubber spatula scrape down the sides of the container, and blend the batter for 20 seconds more.
- Transfer the batter to a bowl and let it stand, covered, for about an hour. The batter may be made 1 day in advance and kept covered and chilled.
- If necessary, add more milk by tablespoonfuls to batter to thin to consistency of heavy whipping cream.
- Heat 8 inch diameter nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Brush with melted butter. Pour 3 tablespoons batter into skillet and swirl to coat bottom evenly.
- Cook until top appears dry, loosening sides of crepe with spatula, about 45 seconds.
- Turn and cook until brown spots appear on second side, about 30 seconds. Turn crepe out onto plate.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing skillet with butter and stacking crepes on plate.
Source: Food Network