Delicious apple muffins…
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup apple juice
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup apples – peeled, cored and finely diced
- Heat oven to 400°F (205°C). Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with baking cups.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine apple juice, oil, and egg; blend well.
- Add dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.)
- Stir in chopped apples.
- Fill cups 2/3 full. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm.